Norwich Print Fair
St.Margaret’s Church Gallery
St Benedict’s Street
Norwich, NR2 4AQ
Chrissy Norman's work will be displayed along with that of other printmakers from the region.
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2019
at Ipswich Waterfront
Art Eat is a two-day visual art and street food festival celebrating all things creative and delicious with taste, sight and sound sensations all along the elegant Ipswich Waterfront. The festival expects up to 20k visitors and will be a vibrant, colourful, tasty, fun-packed and feel-good weekend taking place on Ipswich Waterfront.
Tricia Newell will have some of her work on show and for sale.
Please note the following:
Important Access information Sunday 22 September - Great East Run
· The Great East Run is running though the festival site before Art Eat begins on Sunday. This is likely to bring around 6000 extra people.
· The Art Eat site will be closed to all vehicles between 09:00-11:15am on Sunday 22 September to allow for runners to pass through. All vehicles must be off site by 09:00am
· Between 06:00-09:00am you will need a site pass to bring a vehicle onto the site. Please make sure you pick one up on Saturday from our trader co-ordinator Frin Arnold – 07762 926272.
· Roads around Ipswich will be closing throughout the day. Please plan your journey to avoid disruptions. Google maps will display traffic flow and road closures.
- · Full details of the event including road closures can be found at the Great East Run homepage: https://www.greatrun.org/great-east-run